Thursday, January 31, 2013

Tomorrow Starts "Love" Month

Tomorrow will be February 1st. I can't believe how quickly January has passed by. It's been a pretty busy month with wrestling, tutoring, running, working, visiting, shopping, etc. February will probably be just as busy, but that's OK. Most of the things that keep me busy are because I am doing things I love or doing things for people I love.

I also plan on keeping up the two-year tradition of blogging about the things I love during the month of February. The first year I was really good about blogging every day. Last year was a little more hit and miss. This year will most likely reflect last year's hit and miss approach, although I intend to make it more hits than misses.

No promises that there won't be some of the same things that I have blogged about in the past.

2 comments:

mom said...

Maggie's post from yesterday remind you of someone else at that age?

Nurse Graham said...

yep, could have been Carson.