Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Doctors, Doctors and Doctors

I think it must have been some unwritten goal that I didn't know about to meet our yearly deductible in two weeks time. Between 2 of the 3 family members currently living in the house we have seen a doctor or PA for the following maladies:

  • subclinical hyperthyroid
  • shoulder bursitis
  • x-ray of shoulder
  • thyroid up-take scan
  • physical therapy for bursitis
  • possible bronchitis
  • skin infections
It would have been awesome if all could have occurred on the same day, but as luck would have it, everything was spread out across the week. I feel like I have done nothing but spend time at some sort of health care provider's office.

Fortunately everyone now seems to be on the mend. Well, except for the subclinical hyperthyroid but that is a post for another day.

3 comments:

jessica said...

That is definitely the definition of a BAD week!

mom said...

Looks like everyone living at home got to visit a healthcare provider! Hope everyhone is feeling better.

Katelyn said...

You could have said that everyone in the family had to go to the doctor, since I'll be going in tomorrow to get my thyroid checked.