Friday, February 1, 2013

Invigorating

It's the first day of "love" month and I'm going to blog about yesterday. Yesterday was an invigorating day...

AT WORK!

I don't remember the last time, let's be real, I don't know if there has ever been a time, when I would have described my work as invigorating. Mostly it's monotonous paper-pushing with a few interactions with kiddos. I'm trying to have a better attitude about work...you know, just being grateful for a job and the opportunity to work.

Yesterday helped. The funny thing is that it wasn't any real mind-blowing event that occurred that seemed to put a spring in my step and breath of fresh air in my lungs. It was simply an early-morning meeting where we actually got something accomplished. We clearly defined the goals and objectives before starting the meeting. We did not foray into too many conversational tangents. We dismissed on time. It was fabulous I tell you. And it left me feeling invigorated for the whole day.

I have to blog about it so that I can have evidence that there are days when I love my job and the work I do.

No comments: