Monday, January 14, 2013

Today's Trouble with the 40's

So today is not going so well. Not only do I have the heartburn that seems to be my constant companion lately, my body decided to throw a migraine into the mix. The joys of the female hormone cycle.

My dilemma? I usually treat my migraines with ibuprofen and a Dr. Pepper (or Diet Coke) chaser. HOWEVER, both of those typically cause me heartburn. And I have already had 5 TUMS in an effort to keep at bay the constant heartburn.

And I think there is a potential that eating too may TUMS could cause me to form more kidney stones, especially if I become dehydrated. And since even drinking water seems to give me heartburn lately, there is a definite potential for me to develop dehydration.

Really, these are minor issues I know. But they SUCK nonetheless. But I am grateful for ibuprofen, TUMS, Diet Coke, and to know that tomorrow will be better.

So join with me, raise your own Diet Coke, and say "here's to getting through today." Cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zantac...

Nate