Friday, April 22, 2011

Only One Companion, Please

I got a phone call today from the dermatologist's office to confirm my surgery appointment for Tuesday. I wasn't able to take the phone call so they left a message. This is what the message said:

"Hi. This is Shannon calling from Dr. S's office. I'm calling to confirm your surgery appointment for Tuesday, April 26th checking in at 8:45 a.m. Due to the limited space in our office we ask that you bring only one driver or companion with you to your appointment. Please call if you have any questions. Thank you."

I started laughing when I heard the message. How many people did they think I would bring? A whole production crew or something? I'm sure that they say this to every patient so it makes me wonder how many patients bring more than one person and how many they bring.

I would like to have pictures taken so I could use them for here and if I get a chance to do any presentations about skin cancer; however,  David is the one who volunteered to be the companion and he tends to pass out when he watches medical procedures being done on family members. Not sure how that will work.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

So it looks like you might need a whole production crew then. One to drive you and one to take photos.