Sunday, February 6, 2011

"Two For" Sunday Post

You get 2 things I love today because I missed posting yesterday.
I missed yesterday because I was busy watching boy #3 in the picture.

I really love this boy. And the things I love about him are some of the things that drive me crazy at the same time. He can be stubborn and independent. He can refuse any help, even when it would seem that getting assistance might make things a little easier. But he has the quirkiest sense of humor. And he has this chuckle that is about the cutest thing ever. He's had the same chuckle since he was little. He is sweet and kind, but don't make him mad in a wrestling match. And while he does have his daddy's dimple, that's not what gives him away when he is trying to hide something. It's his "Cheshire Cat" grin that is the tell-tale sign. It's pretty awesome to be his mom.

I don't really love Buddy the Elf, but I do love that he loves to sing. And I love singing. I sing everywhere from the shower to the car. Singing just makes me so happy.

That's all for tonight.

4 comments:

jessica said...

I am so impressed that you are doing this! I would love to try this sometime....maybe next year.

Anonymous said...

Was that districts?

Dan

Nurse Graham said...

Yes, Dan that was districts. Placing 3rd qualified him for Regionals, which is this Saturday at Ferris.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well the pertinent comment is "supreme moderation"- 3 diet cokes in 2 weeks is too much for you, let alone one Sunday afternoon.
Love you, bugs