Monday, February 28, 2011

A Funny Thing Happened During Love Month

When I posted on February 1st that I was going to do a blog entry a day about things I loved, I did so with a list of only about 10 things. I remember thinking that I couldn't believe I had committed myself to posting every day, let alone every day about something I loved. But each day I found more things that I loved. I also discovered that, for me, a lot of times "love" translates to "gratitude" and I discovered that there are many more than 10 things that I love. I soon found that I had a plethora of potential blog posts and not enough days. This "love month" truly helped me identify how richly blessed my life is. Focusing on trying to find the love has helped me get through days that were unpleasant or I was grumpy for no apparent reason. Thanks for reading during "Love Month".

1 comment:

jessica said...

I "loved" reading your love month. It made me stop and think about my loves too.