Saturday, February 19, 2011

On Day 19, I Love the Sun

Mr. Sun, Sun. Mr. Golden Sun
Hidin' behind the tree.
Mr. Sun, Sun. Mr. Golden Sun
Please shine down on,
Please shine down on,
Please shine down on me.
I haven't heard that little song in about 14 years, ever since Katelyn stopped watching Barney. Yet, that was the song that was going through my head this morning and I was driving to meet my running buddy for our run.
The run was slow and plodding today because Marla had a head cold, but that was OK with me. That meant I was under the sun a little longer, getting a desperately needed Vitamin D fix. I could just feel all of my cells rejuventating themselves as I breathed in the fresh, crisp morning air and soaking in the bright, sunny rays.
Thanks, Mr. Golden Sun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd of been thankful for 14 years without a Barney song stuck in my head. :)
Dadio