Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How Can You Not Love Her?

Sorry about not posting yesterday. I fell asleep on the family room floor at 7 p.m. Dave woke me up about 10:30 so we could go to bed. But here we are for today.
Yep, this post is about my amazing daughter, Katelyn. She is kind, loving, caring, generally happy, dilligent. I could go on and on.
I can't believe that in just over six months she will be 18! How can that possibly be? Fortunately, next year she'll be a senior so we'll have one more year to enjoy her sweet spirit in our house full-time. After that, she will be off to college (she hopes somewhere in eastern Idaho).
When Katelyn is off to college we will all miss her. The other day, Carson stopped just short of saying he would miss her when she's gone. He said it's weird to think about her moving out of the house.
She's done a mighty fine job of growing up into a beautiful young woman. I think she is just plain awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really? Out of all the pictures I took for that project, you chose that one? =-p Love you too, mom.

Katelyn