Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Keepin' the Streak Alive

Anytime Carson is gone for an extended period of time I am in charge of feeding his fish. I don't really mind doing it, but I do have to hang a sticky note on my bathroom mirror that says "Feed the fish" so I don't forget them. The unfortunate part is that within a day or two of Carson returning home he finds a fish floating. Of course I am the one to get the blame. I have yet to figure out what I am doing wrong. I thought for sure that this week I would come out a winner. We had just purchased new fish the day before Carson left so I wasn't worried about having old fish. And the fish that survived the last time I was in charge I figured were impossible to kill because they are a type of catfish. Well there aren't any floaters yet, but I'm afraid that one of the catfish is not moving very much and his eyes look pretty cloudy. If he floats before Saturday I may just go buy another one and try and make it seem that I am not a fish killer.

No comments: