Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Facebook 101

David has a Facebook account. He opened it for work--I'm still unclear on the reason for needing for work, but anyway. After last night's conversation, it's clear he probably doesn't use it that much. So we are watching TV and the commercial for Verizon comes on with the kids talking to the parents who are busy texting on their phones. The girl says to the mom, "Mom, just because we are Facebook friends doesn't mean you can write "I love you" all over my wall." I said to Dave, "can I write 'I love you' all over your wall?" Dave: "Wall? Is that a Facebook thing? I thought she meant her bedroom wall." Yes, he was completely serious when he thought the girl meant her mom had written "I love you" all over her bedroom wall. I almost fell off the couch, I was laughing so hard.

2 comments:

dad said...

she ISN'T talking about her bedroom wall?
Dad

Anonymous said...

I have a TERRIBLE admission to make. I have actually been thinking, a VERY little bit, abot getting on Facebook.

Nate