Friday, November 30, 2012

Memories of November in Photos

Most of our November has been absorbed in this...

Well crap. I was going to post photos of our redecorating project.

And I was going to post a photo of our quick visit with Katelyn in Rexburg.

And I was also going to post our Thanksgiving photos.

And finally I was going to post some wrestling photos since last night was the first wrestling match of 2012.

HOWEVER, I received a message stating that I had using up 100% of my 1GB storage on Picasa Web Albums.

First of all, I didn't even know that my pictures were stored on Picasa Web Albums.

Second, I don't have a clue how to access the album so I can delete pictures.

Third, I'm not sure that if I delete pictures from the Picasa album they will stay formatted in my blog.

Fourth, I hate feeling like a loser because of 1, 2, and 3.

So, I guess you'll have to look at the pictures on Facebook. Sorry in advance if you don't have a Facebook account (mom and dad).

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I just had that same issue happening. I did end up deleting a few photos because they wanted me to pay to store more than the free amount. I decided that I didn't care about formatting of old blog posts.