Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Somebody Had a Birthday

This little boy
turned 16 on Monday!

This was his birthday wish list:
  • Godfather I and II
  • Shawn Kemp Sonics jersey
  • Bottled RC cola
  • Charleston Chews
What he got was 6,000 calories worth of junk food in the form of:
  • 12-pack of RC cola
  • 4 bottles of Coke because I couldn't find bottled RC cola
  • 4 boxes of mini Charleston Chews
  • Swedish fish
  • 1 box of Twinkies
He requested I not do a birthday post because apparently I always make them too serious, giving him advice of ways to improve, and other things he doesn't want to hear. So I will honor his request and just post some of my favorite pictures of him from this past year...
Planting flowers for me

Cheering on his dad at the STP...does that sign count as "cheering on"?
Fly fishing in Yellowstone July 2011. That's a big can of bear spray!


Walking the dusty trail with Grandpa
First day of school September 2011--last "first day of school" pic with his big sis
I couldn't leave out a picture of "Colette"
Pre-op just after receiving the Versed

Post-op. Hopefully that shoulder is good to go.
Logan Canyon

Palouse Falls
Oh yeah, Tour de France girls!

Proud to wear the Red, White, and Blue

With the big sis in front of Notre Dame
It was a busy year with some fun photo memories.

Now, get busy and do what you need to do
so you can get your driver's license!

1 comment:

Grandma W said...

I'm sure he loving the pre & post-surg pics.........Happy Birthday to Carson!