Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Quotable Quote for August

This is Greg. He is my nephew. He is at the age where he comes up with some really funny lines. He'll show you how to make a funny "two" with his fingers...think "hookem' horns"...and tell you "This is a funny two." He LOVES Gummy Bears and will ask about a million times if you want to go for a "walk" so he can get to the Gummy Bears. If he beats you when you race he'll say "If you want, I'll let you win next time" especially if it means more Gummy Bears.

And he asks A LOT of questions,

-Carson (or Dave, I can't remember who for sure): "Man, he asks a lot of questions."
-Me: "Yes he is always curious."
-Greg (as he is walking by and overhears my comment): "Hey, I'm not a monkey."

Love that kid and his quotable quotes. I just wish he (and the rest of his family) lived closer.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Because you know curious George is "always very curious."

mom said...

And often you had to stop & smell & see the flowers, too.