Friday, August 24, 2012

Fun Facts for Friday

  • Today is my 22nd wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has been 22 years--mostly because that makes me sound so much older than I am; you know I'm still 29 right?
  • Carson passed the written section of his drivers licensing exam today. He only missed two questions. His driving test is next Friday. How can a 29-year old be old enough to have her 2nd child be a licensed driver?
  • Best thing about taking Carson to the DOL? I didn't have to do it! Dave got to have that adventure. I despise the waiting at the DOL. My interest in people-watching wears off after about 30 minutes and then I am bored out of my mind for the next hour that it usually takes before my number is called. Dave agreeing to take Carson to the DOL could possibly be one of the best anniversary presents ever.
  • Katelyn's laptop came today. You would have thought it was Christmas if you had seen the smile and excitement in her eyes as she opened the box. Seriously, I'm not old enough to have a child heading off to college in 11 days.
  • I had a great 8.5 mile run this morning. The first 5 seemed hard, but by time I met my friend for the last 3.5 I was warmed up and those last miles felt super easy. Guess I'm not really 29 because it wouldn't take a 29-year old that long to warm up.
  • It looks like we should have nice weather next week for the last week of summer. I am so grateful for the nice weather we have had this summer.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

You had a busy first two years of life!