Saturday, February 4, 2012

Two of My Favorite Things

A foam roller and a tennis ball

Dear Readers:

I hope you aren't too disappointed with my first "love" post. Perhaps, you were looking for something a little more "lovey". However, I would literally be in a world of hurt with out my tennis ball and foam roller. There is nothing that feels better after a long run then rolling a tennis ball under my feet & the foam roller along my calves & IT band. (Maybe next year I can add my yoga mat to the mix. Right now there is still a lot of discomfort and dislike that I feel towards yoga. But it is getting better.)

And there you have it. The first love post for February and it highlights a couple of my favorite things. That allow me to stay on track with my running--something I love.

Nurse Graham

No comments: