Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Gross, But Fascinating at the Same Time

I spent most of my day checking kiddos for head lice.

It's a pretty mundane and monotonous task.

But...

As I was checking a head today I found something that I don't see every day. And it totally made my day.

I found two lice really busy in the process of making new baby lice.

I caught them in the act on a piece of scotch tape.

Interesting enough, there wasn't one teacher who found my discovery fascinating. But there were plenty who found it disgusting.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I understand the fascination completely - you were trained to find interesting things in odd places.......some science geek should have been expressed interest!

jessica said...

I would have wanted to see it...what does that say about me?? I just finally had a chance to catch up on blogs...you have been quite the blogging queen! I so wish I was taking that camera class with you...my life is a little too insane these days, with Aric in school now, I wonder when I will ever have free time again!!!