Saturday, February 18, 2012

On a Binge

Since January I have been on a serious binge.

On books.

I have lost track of the number of books I have read.

I have read the Hunger Game series; Lords of Finance: The Bankers Who Broke the World; Two Part Invention; Flunking Sainthood; Run Less Run Faster; Stupid Fast; and  Before the Dawn.

Those are most of them, I think.

Some of them were fiction and some of them were non-fiction.

I enjoyed most of them.

I found Lords of Finance fascinating and eerily similar to what is happening today.
But I read so many in such a short amount of time that I feel like I just binged and didn't really enjoy.

I really need to learn how to pace myself and enjoy the book; to take it in, savor it and digest all that I have learned before I move on to the next one.

No comments: