Friday, February 3, 2012

It Was Supposed to be 29 Days of Love

Last February I posted almost every day about something that I loved. I was going to repeat that this year for February. I even had my list ready to go.

But on February 1st, I was crabby and had a huge rant post typed up. Once I typed it all out I wasn't as crabby so I didn't post it.

On February 2nd, I wasn't feeling well so I went to bed (well actually I fell asleep on the family room floor) at 7:30 p.m. so I didn't get anything posted.

Today is February 3rd and...

I will start tomorrow with the love posts.

Some of the posts will be about people I love.

And some of the posts will be about things that I am deeply grateful for or am greatly fond of.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I was looking for the first love post! See you soon!