Monday, August 29, 2011

Blog-writing Brain Block

I have several ideas for blog posts, but my brain is tired and sitting down to blog causes all thoughts to flee immediately. But I was productive in other ways today.

I bottled 10 quarts of peaches. I took Carson back-to-school clothes shopping. It was easier than expected and we were successful in the endeavor. We also made a short trip to Costco. And I made a ymmy dinner for Dave and me--grilled portabello burgers with provolone cheese. Carson balked at eating the mushroom burger so he had a bowl of cereal.

Tomorrow is a full work day reviewing immunization records and getting geared up for the first day of school. And maybe I'll get one of those post ideas blogged.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Was there actual burger involved with the mushroom? If it was just the mushroom I could understand the boy's reluctance to participate. If there was actual beef involved then I am quite frankly aghast at his impudence.

Nate

Nurse Graham said...

It was just the mushroom. Portabello mushrooms are quite hearty in and of themselves so adding beef just seemed overkill.

PS Does Jenny have a blog? Or does she just have a Google account?

Jenny said...

Just a google acct.