Sunday, January 23, 2011

What I am Reading Now

In case you don't hear from me in awhile, I have fallen into the "black hole" of the literary world. Apparently my preferred genre is "fitness", both physical and spiritual, as 3 of the 5 fall into this catagory. I'm a total "Type A" personality when it comes to vacationing, so early planning is a must! And since I seemed to have missed many "classics" during high school and college language arts classes, I decided to pick one up when I saw that Segullah was going to be having a book group. I have a couple of others that I'm reading with Carson, but they aren't daily reads so I didn't photograph them. Happy reading!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Dan and I (both being the youngest) really appreciate being able to rely on the early planners for family vacations.

Also, Dan told me you found a stroller rental service. Exact quote, "Heather says she found a stroller rental service for Disney, but I don't think we'll need it." I think he grossly overestimates the amount of walking that can be done on his son's little legs.