Wednesday, January 12, 2011

To Be Fair

So, my hubby was a little miffed that I revealed his TV viewing habits, especially since I didn't share his rationalization for why he watches the show he watches. His defense/rationalization? He likes to watch all of the "crazy ladies", and to be fair, once most of them are weeded out, he really doesn't tune in to the show very often. And by time they get around to the "meet the family dates", he has completely stopped watching. Anyway, so Dave won't feel so miffed, I will reveal to you my favorite TV shows:
  • Survivor
  • Amazing Race
  • Top Chef (any one of them, although Top Chef Just Desserts was my least favorite)
  • Food Network Challenge
  • Worst Cook in America
  • Biggest Loser (because I have to cheer for Rulon)

Buuut....when left all alone, I grab the clicker, get comfy on the couch, and watch...

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I haven't really gotten into any of the other Real Housewives shows, mostly because I think that they don't really represent housewives of their respective geographical areas. However, I imagine that most people who live in Beverly Hills are pretty much just like the ones portrayed on the TV show.

Totally lame justification, I know, but that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Not sure which one of us should be more ashamed of our TV viewing habits, me or Dave.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Neither! We all need a little break from reality. :)

Lindsey said...

Or should i say our OWN reality.