Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Quips from Katelyn and Carson

Katelyn and I were talking yesterday about her friends and their fear of Dave. At the conclusion of the conversation...
-Katelyn: I told them my dad isn't that scary. They should really be afraid of my mom. She's feisty.


Carson's feelings after reading my post about service...
-Carson: Mom, you can't really call it service. I'm pretty much forced to go. I should just pull on an orange jumpsuit the next time.


And finally, Carson's quip after I told him I had booked our hotel at Venice Beach instead of in Santa Monica...
-Carson: Well, at least we'll probably have some nice views.

He swears he was talking about the ocean, but hmmm, I'm not so sure.

1 comment:

mom said...

Venice Beach might be more "educational" than you have anticipated......