Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Welcome November

Adios, October. You give me the "blahs" so I can't say I'm sorry to see you go.

Good morning and welcome, November.

I can already tell we are going to get off to a great start since I just saw this on the news...


It is NoShaveNovember!

Yay! A whole month of not shaving?! That's awesome.

Ew, you say?

Well chances are my legs are either going to be covered in long pants, tights, or some other leg covering all winter long so you'll never know.

What about armpits?

Yeah, I will be shaving those because, ew.

Why NoShaveNovember?

The news said it was actually for guys & something about raising awareness for prostate cancer. But I say if the guys can go a month without shaving, so can I.

And with that, November is off to a great start.

Well except for my stupid clock that keeps resetting itself overnight & falling back an hour. It's never been the same since I killed it & it revived itself.

No comments: