Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sayings I Think About When I Have Nothing Else to Think About

I'm drawn to short, inspirational sayings that give me pause and cause me to think. Over the last few weeks I've come upon a few sayings that have rolled around in my mind and I think about them when I have nothing else to think about.

Here they are:

  • "What you focus on expands" read on a blog written by Kristen Armstrong on Runner's World website.
  • "Don't always trust what you think" heard on the Dave Ramsey radio show
  • "Your name is safe in my house" read this morning on the Segullah blog
  • "Doubt your doubts before you doubt your faith" by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf in October 2013 General Conference
I'm grateful for the thoughts and feelings that I have had around these sayings. Each one has caused me to dig deeper and pause in self-reflection to see where I might learn and grow.

No comments: