Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Learn from My Mistakes, People

Do you have certain household chores, let's say cleaning the baseboards, that you let slide until a more convenient time only to discover that the more convenient time never seems to materialize? Then, before you know it, 12 years have passed by and those baseboards have been neglected for all those long years. But you don't really know how tired, dingy, and old they look until you go to re-install them after putting in brand spanking-new, shiny hardwood floors.

Does that sound like a scenario that could happen to you?

No? Well good on you. Please come visit me.

But if it is possible that you could foresee yourself in this situation, let me introduce you to two miracle workers...

Yep, these plus a little elbow grease can turn baseboards that look like this...

Into a baseboard that looks like this...

They aren't perfect, but they sure do look a lot better! And I promise there was no photoshopping or photography enhancements (I don't have the first clue how to do that). And I am not receiving any compensation from the above featured products.

You are welcome.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I can not wait to see the final look of the house!