Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Blog from Sad to Happy

I haven't felt much like blogging lately.

I don't have any cute kid stories to share. That makes me sad.

I have a wicked head cold that is kicking my butt. It started on Saturday and made for a really sucky run. That makes me sad.

I have a Pinterest account. And I have followers. Those poor people are going to be sorely disappointed. The fact that I have followers makes me giggle.

Even though I had a craptastic run on Saturday, I did find an unexpected running companion. I didn't expect anyone from the group to drop back and run with me for the last mile and a half, but one did. And she was the last person I would have thought would have done that. Just thinking about that kindness makes me smile.

We got our tree up on Sunday...finally! It actually worked out nicely because Katelyn was home by then to help decorate the tree. Carson actually cracked his little sheepish grin when I exclaimed "Oh this ornament is for Carson to put up. He always puts it up." Seeing him smile, even if just briefly, made me so happy and truth be told, a little misty-eyed.

Whew, I'm glad decided to blog. I feel much better. And ready for some more blogging.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh she's the queen of care-taking, truly. Give her a project, someone who needs something and she's on it.

Sorry it was a bad run. I was so glad to have you along.