Thursday, October 20, 2011

Birthday Post: 41



No, this is not my 41st birthday post. It is actually how old the Man turns today. He is out doing manly things for his birthday. Mainly, he and his dad ventured back to the hunting grounds to try and kill a deer for meat this winter.

I don't want to gush on and on about how great he is so I'll just share a few pictures. I think the pictures illustrate the happiness he brings to his nuclear and extended families.




Carson really was happy in this picture. I just caught him between smiles.
Yeah, I pretty much hit the jackpot that night long ago when I sat down next to this wrestler from Elma. He's pretty great, balances my craziness, and makes me laugh almost every single day.

I love you man.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Dave! When Charlotte saw the fish she said, "Uuuu, are they going to eat that?" I said, "Probably, that's usually why they catch fish." She said, "Not me, I'd rather make it a decoration." At four she enters the world of taxidermy.

Mom said...

Happy Birthday to Dave!

Maybe someone can explain catch & releaase to Charlotte - then she won't have to worry about mounting any fish- clearly the girl ahs been to Cabela's & Bass Pro shops ALOT.