Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This Day is Such A Special One--It's Birthday Time for Him

Today, Dave turns 40!
I don't have a sappy birthday post to write. He wouldn't appreciate it. He thinks too much PDA is not a good thing and if not careful, this blog post could be full of mushy stuff.
I don't have a big birthday bash planned. He outlawed it. He really doesn't like to be in the limelight.
Up until 1 hour ago, I didn't even have a birthday present. He really didn't want anything. Well, OK he did mention one thing, but telling you about it would fall under the "PDA"/mushy catagory.
So, Man, I just want you to know...in 9 months I'll be 40 and I'll expect A LOT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll expect a lot of what? If it is heckling about your age you can be sure I'll provide plenty. ;)

Nate