Thursday, December 18, 2008

What Would You Do?

Well we've had some snow! In our little neck of the woods we are up to about 36 inches--that's 3 feet for those of you who don't like to do the math. 3 frickin' feet of SNOW! I hate it! The snow is falling so fast that I can hardly keep up with the shoveling. Matter-of-fact, I've given up (at least for now. I'll probably go out again when David gets home from work). Earlier this morning I was on the phone with my mother-in-law and told her that if we could find a snowblower in stock anywhere, I would totally buy it. I told her "I don't even care if they say it is 1000 bucks. I'm desparate!" Well, I called every stinkin' store in the greater Spokane area only to find out that they are all sold out--EXCEPT for the power equipment store just around the corner from me. They have one in stock. The sales guy said it would totally take care of all the snow. Guess how much it is. That's right...$1000.00. Oh the dilemma!

No comments: