Saturday, December 13, 2008

Full disclosure

Remember the commercials that Group Health ran a couple of years ago about the guy with a rash? He was in his cubicle at work trying to schedule an appointment for his rash without announcing to the entire office his dilemma? Remember, he was discreetly trying to whisper, "I have a rash" to the appointment scheduler? Well if that was a perfect example of discretion, the following conversation would be the exact opposite... Setting: health room at Greenacres Elementary--1st grader is getting a band-aid for his finger Cast: 1st grade student and assistant secretary 1st grader: "I remember when I was in here before. I had a rash." Secretary: "You did? Do you still have the rash?" 1st grader: "No. I'm wiping much better now." The previous conversation is one of the reasons why I love being a school nurse--full disclosure from 1st graders. They tell it like it is.

1 comment:

jessica said...

Funny...kinda gross...but so funny.