Sunday, November 23, 2008

DO NOT OPEN 'TIL CHRISTMAS

Dear Lands End: I enjoy your products and love the convenience of ordering on-line. However, I would like to make a suggestion regarding your mailing labels. When someone, let's say in Utah, is mailing a package to someone, let's say in Washington, and that said package is a CHRISTMAS present, PLEASE, P.L.E.A.S.E put in BIG writing DO NOT OPEN 'TIL CHRISTMAS. Because the person in Washington is probably busy doing Christmas shopping on-line and when the packages start arriving, well, it is very difficult to know exactly which one the person in Washington should or should not open unless there is written in LARGE PRINT...DO NOT OPEN 'TIL CHRISTMAS. Thanks, A disappointed customer

2 comments:

jessica said...

I hope the gift was at least something that you wanted. They should definiting stamp the box.

Nurse Graham said...

Yes it was something great and useful. I can't wait to open in on Christmas morning so I can start using it.