Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Yum!

Lately I have been obsessed with white corn tortillas. I have used them for cheese crisps. Sprinkled them with cinnamon and sugar and placed them under the broiler. I have used them instead of bread for sandwiches. Made lots of quesadillas. Another tasty treat is to spread a little Greek yogurt over them, add some chocolate chips and then place it in a 425 degree oven until the chocolate chips melt. Yummy.

This is was my breakfast this morning...


Made from these ingredients... plus a little cinnamon/sugar
Slather on a layer of Greek yogurt. Slice the apples thin (about 1/4 in), layer them on top of the yogurt and then sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar. Dot the top of the apples with butter. Place in a 425 oven for about 15 minutes.

Tomorrow night I will use the tortillas for something they were actually meant for...enchiladas.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

That looks so delicious!