Friday, February 22, 2013

Picking Up the Slack

The ESWL and the laser ablation on the same day, along with a stent still in my left ureter, have left me pretty tired and sore. To be honest, I am more tired and sore than I had anticipated I would be. That means I haven't felt like doing much of anything and Dave has had to pick up the slack.

He's be awesome.

He's run errands.

He's washed dishes. This is a huge one because we still don't have a dishwasher so all dishes have to be handwashed. And it is amazing the number of glasses and dishes three people can use.

He's done laundry. Carson has been a help here since he has been paying attention on how to sort laundry and can give Dave guidance so shirts are shrunk and whites stay white.

Dave is the man and I love him a whole heck of a lot. He takes really good care of me.

No comments: