Monday, July 2, 2012

It Started on Saturday

July's greatest time suck (for me) started on Saturday.

Do you know what it is?

It is the Tour de France.

I love watching the race.

Every morning, after my workout, I'm planted in front of the television until about 9 a.m.

Watching and cheering on my favorite riders.

This year my most favorite rider, Andy Schleck, broke his pelvis and isn't riding in the Tour.

So sad.

Watching the tour, even without Andy riding, makes me want to visit France to watch a stage in person.

Well, maybe someday.

But until then, I will be watching every morning...and not doing much else hence the "time suck" designation.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Hmmmmmm-that's all I'm going to say.

Anonymous said...

What?... You mean like tomorrow?
You are very strange mom.