Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Quote for the Day

At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person.
Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those
who have lit the flame within us.
Albert Schweitzer

As I strive to be a disciple of Christ I need to remember that I can't do this all on my own. Not only do I need Christ's help every day, but there are times that my prayers will be answered by those who I associate with on a daily basis. And at times, I will be an answer to another's prayer.

That is why Alma gave this council to those who were seeking to enter the waters of baptism:
...and now, as ye are desirous to come into the fold of God, and to be called his people, and are willing to bear one another's burdens, that they may be light; Yea, and are willing to mourn with those that mourn; yea, and comfort those that stand in need of comfort....that ye will serve [H]im and keep his commandments, that he may pour out his Spirit more abundantly up you





No comments: