Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Great Find

Last night we were killing time before watching the Hunger Games. We wandered into the Hallmark store to just see what they had displayed for Easter. I found myself browsing the clearance priced Christmas items. Mostly I was just seeing what hadn't sold last Christmas. And then I spied this...
I couldn't believe my good fortune, but also didn't really think Dave would go for buying me yet another Precious Moments Christmas decoration. But when we saw that it was marked down 75%, he said "Oh you are getting this." And then when we got to the register and discovered it was 75% off of the red sticker price, the deal just got even better. When the total was displayed it was $18.56!

That was the best deal I have ever found and it totally made my whole night.

Loved finding this even more than watching the Hunger Games.

1 comment:

Mom said...

It's always great to find something like this at such a bargain price. Enjoy!