Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Wild Hair

Last night as I was getting ready to leave for a RS presidency meeting, Dave was rounding up the kids to take them "shopping." He said something about going to Best Buy. Sometimes he does that...takes the kids to Best Buy to play the video games. When I arrived home, I discovered that we are now the proud owners of a PlayStation 3 and Madden 11 football. I'm chalking this impulse buy up to his "almost 40" status--he'll be 40 in 3 weeks. Glad it was only a PlayStation, but I'm sure the new TV will be coming shortly.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Could have been a sports car - he alread has a hot blonde.

jessica said...

So Aric just informed me that our PS2 is dead. I got him Madden for Christmas but it didn't have Brett FAvre in the Viking line up so I have a feeling we will be making a similar purchase very soon.