Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Not That Kind of WalMart Shopper

Background: At mile 5 of my race last Saturday I felt the liberally applied BagBalm wearing off. By the end of the race I knew I had a monster chafe, but I didn't know how bad it was until Katelyn said "Mom, are you bleeding?" Um, yeah. Consequently all this week the bra has come off as soon as I get home from work and doesn't go back on until the next morning. Conversation at dinner tonight: Hubby: Carson and I are going to WalMart to get some construction paper for his project. Let's make it a family outing. Me: Um, no thanks. I'm not putting a bra back on. Carson: That's OK, you don't have to. Hubby: Yes, she does! Carson: No, it'll be OK because we are going to WalMart. Thanks, son, but I'm not that kind of WalMart shopper.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Perhaps you need abetter "no bounce" sports bra. Have you tried the "Title 9" catalog?
Makes you wonder what other things Carson has noticed.......

Nurse Graham said...

Where will you go? Are you coming back here? Yes, I hope?!

Anonymous said...

Don't know just yet where we might go. We are very happy where we are. I have applied for a job at the UofU in one of their research labs. We would really like to not move just yet though.
We are excited to see everyone in a few weeks.

Nate