Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fore!

Whew, what a day today was. I golfed in a BYU alumni tourney with my dad, hubby, and brother. So much fun! I started the day off with a great drive--one the boys could actually use. For the next, I don't know how many holes, I couldn't hit anything. Well, except for the group that was in front of us, ON THE NEXT TEE BOX. I did that twice. Dad said that was OK because they brought me along for my putting. Not sure why today was the day for putting, but I was on FIRE! I think I one-putted most of the greens today. And we didn't have one bogey on a hole, Thank you very much. Eventually I did manage to get 2 more drives that were worth something. That made me feel better. I was a little stressed about not getting another good drive, let alone 2 (we had to use at least 3 drives from every player). We didn't win, but we also weren't the worst team out there. And I forgot to mention, there was only one other lady golfer and she was a golfer, not some weekend wanna-be like me. Guess what. Her team was last. Not sure if I should be so happy about that because it would have been nice to have both co-ed teams make a good showing. Anyway, Go Cougars.

No comments: