Sunday, July 20, 2008

About me

Well I have been lurking in the blogging world for about a year and have decided to give blogging a try. Extemporaneous writing is not really a strength, but I am willing to stretch. All I ask is that you are patient with me. This blog is about motherhood, the art of school nursing, and other interesting things that occur in my life. I'm going to try and figure out how to do my profile, but for now, here a few facts about me...
  • married for 18 years to a fabulous man.
  • mother of 2 children, ages 12 and 14 (15 in October)
  • I have been working as a school nurse for the last 6 years. It is a challenge, where some days I hate it and other days I totally feel like school nursing is my calling.
  • I'm fairly active, with training for triathlons being one of my favorite pasttimes.
  • our family lives in Eastern Washington, which gives us ample opportunities for outdoor activities.

Have questions about what a school nurse does? Feel free to ask. As school starts, more school nursing will be discussed.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments: