Thursday, September 5, 2013

You Might be Disappointed

Dear Friends,

Thank you for following me on Pinterest. It makes me smile every time I get a notice stating that "so and so" is now following me on Pinterest. I hope you won't find following me to be too much of a disappointment.

I don't do the whole Pinterest thing very well; matter-of-fact, I'm not sure what the whole Pinterest thing is. I go on the site about once a week, sometimes less, sometimes more. I never search for anything in particular. I'm happy to just browse the "everything" page. I never post anything original on Pinterest because I don't how.

You'll find that my pins revolve mostly around food, especially treats/desserts. There are some pins for side dishes and main dishes. I also have some boards for home décor/up-dates and gift ideas. If you are looking for craft ideas, well that's where the biggest disappointment will come. I'm lousy at crafts so you won't find many repinned to any of my boards (well, there might be one or two but not much more).

So there you have it. Thanks again for following me on Pinterest, but don't hold out huge expectations that I'm going to be awesome to follow because I pin lots of things. I don't. I pin a few things every couple of weeks.

Happy pinning,

Nurse Graham

1 comment:

mom said...

No last "first day of school" picture?