Monday, September 16, 2013

What's Going On

Tired. Exhausted. Completely worn out. Those words pretty much sum up how I felt each and every night last week. Matter of fact, last week found me crashed out on the family room floor by 8:30 every night. So I was much too tired to blog about what happened last week which is to bad because I missed out on blogging about...

  • the committee I was asked to join and how, after attending the first meeting, I am re-thinking my membership. I understand what the committee is trying to do, I'm just not sure I agree with its approach and apparent myopic vision.
  • the first, very frustrating attempt at taking Carson's senior pictures. He didn't want me to hire a photographer; he wanted me to take his senior pictures. I picked, what I thought, was a very cool venue but he didn't like it and so was a very difficult subject to photograph. We left after only taking 2 pictures.
  • Katelyn's mission papers being submitted. Yep, they went in on September 11th. Dave and I joke with her that since they were sent in on the 11th, she is going to be called to New York.
  • spending Saturday morning and early afternoon at Carson's cross country meet. By time he ran it was hot, hot, hot! Considering the heat and that this was his first meet, he did OK.



This week should be better, no less busy, but I should have my energy back.

Oh, and yesterday Carson and I were able to find an agreeable location and got a few pretty nice pictures. Those will be coming soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anyplace with the Bronco ought to be a good spot for pictures.

Dan