Tuesday, February 10, 2009

You and Me Both, Sister

I realize that living where I live, I should expect at least another 6 weeks of cold, possibly snowy, weather. That being said, I am jonesin' for spring to get here and to get here soon! I was hoping that going to the Boat Show last weekend would help me see the light at the end of the tunnel and give me strength so I could make it these next few weeks. But I left the boat show completely uninspired. I didn't sit in even one boat and pretend that I could feel the wind blowing in my hair, the sun shining down, all while my superstar husband is making picture-perfect cuts back and forth behind the boat. Nope, no imagining this at all. Fortunately, the night wasn't a complete bust as there was one 12-year old boy who seemed to be thoroughly enjoying himself in the boat head and peeking out from below deck.

Today as my workout/training buddy and I were leaving the gym, it was starting to snow. My friend said, "I wish it would hurry up and get warm."

You and me both, sister. You and me, both.

1 comment:

jessica said...

I am just impressed that you still workout in the wee hours of the morning when it's Fa-Ree-Zing cold! I am so unmotivated.