Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's Finally Here

Finally, it came. I have been trying to wait patiently for over a week--well not so patiently since I called the dealer every day asking if it was in yet. Then yesterday the blessed phone call came, "Mrs. Graham, your snow blower is in, serviced, and ready to be picked up." A joyful "hallelujah" erupted from my throat as soon as a I hung up the phone! It's here, it's here! Yeh, me! David and Carson unloaded it from the truck this morning--we actually picked it up last night, but since there was no snow, we decided to wait until morning to unload it. It's even awesomer since it arrived home. Carson's comment was "This is the smaller one, Mom? Holy cow, it tackled me and Dad as we were taking it out of the truck." I giggled because it really isn't that big--7 hp, 6 forward speeds, two reverse speeds, 24" opening for the snow to be sucked up in. But I am so happy because it's here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it nice that we got some fresh snow to break in the new snow blower?