Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday Memories

What a great day today was. I had a lovely 3-mile run this morning before work. David managed to get himself and Katelyn up before I got home from my run. When I got to work, I had a message on my work phone from a mother who had been absolutely rude and horrible to me last week. She called and apologized--I swear that almost made my whole day right then and there. Carson was cheerful when I picked him up from cross country practice--apparently 8th grade girls deciding you are so-o-o cute and wanting you to be their buddy makes practice a lot more bearable. Katelyn figured out the activity bus so that was one less stop on the "mom's taxi service" route. And to end the day, we had an incredibly fun dinner out with my folks (the Family Fun jar was finally full of loose change and dollar bills). When the week starts like this, you know everything is going your way.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I'm so glad it turned out well for you! Good mondays are hard to come by.

Kara said...

I saw your comment on the Romney's blog and thought it must be you. Fun to find a new blog to peruse.