Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I almost never win

Are you one of those people who just doesn't seem to have luck roll your way? You know the kind...you enter drawings for awesome door prizes and your name NEVER gets called even though there are 4 door prizes and only 5 people entered the drawing, or you always seem to miss the raffle prize by just one number, or a whole lot of other examples where luck just isn't on your side? Yeah, well if you know that person than you know me. BUT, I think my luck is changing! I have been trying to win these earings to benefit the NieNie Recovery Fund (you can read more about this on her sister's website). I checked on Katie's website today and I think I was the last bidder! Yeh me! I hope I haven't jinxed myself, but I really think I might have won.

1 comment:

Katie said...

You did! You did win!

Write me an email and I'll put you in touch with the sponsor.

katie.cardon (at) gmail.com