Monday, May 19, 2014

Three

Three...the number of posts that may wind up as the final number for May. I'm in such a funny place right as now as I begin to adjust to the thought of it being just Dave and me come September. I'm sure that is playing a large part in my blogging funk. I am trying to figure out what direction this blog will take. I started it when I had lots of funny kid stories to share. Now my kids are big, mostly out of the house and funny anecdotes don't occur on a daily basis. Dave is a funny guy but he always follows his funny faux pases with the statement "that better not be on your blog". I am trying to respect that request.  And I don't want to always blog about me, me, me. And I don't think my 3 readers want to read just about me, me, me. So this blog and me are in a transition as we find a new path.

Three...is also the number of Friday's until Carson's graduation. Only 22 more sleeps until he is no longer a high school student. How can it be that these high school years passed by so quickly? Carson doesn't think they went fast enough, but for me it was faster than I wished.

Three...the number of months Katelyn has been out on her mission. She is doing great. She loves being out and street contacting people. She is a bit frustrated with the members where she is serving. From her perspective they aren't that into missionary work and don't want to be on the hook to help connect the missionaries to investigators. Her dad told her to find more ways to serve the members and then the members may be more willing to help them find investigators. No word on how that advice is working out for her.


No comments: