Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Messages

Yesterday was one of those days when God was obviously trying to send me a message. First there was this video that I watched prior to going to church.
And then all of the talks in Sacrament meeting were about being aware of pride and seeking after humility. The Sunday school lesson focused on not setting our hearts on the riches of the world. By the end of the 3 hour block, I was pretty sure God was reminding me that he was the gardner and that Friday's events were just some pruning that needed to be done.

On a completely different note, I thought some of you readers might be interested in hearing from Kate. She appears to be doing great at BYU-I and enjoying college. Here is her most recent entry in her vlog
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WDdULvdbMY&feature=g-all-u

I couldn't find her video to embed directly so you just get the link.

Well I hope everyone has a happy Monday and is off to a good start for the week.

No comments: