Friday, January 6, 2012

We Could Be a Comic Strip

My conversation with Dave last night as we were preparing for bed would make a great comic strip.

First frame: Me, brushing my teeth and looking in the mirror, realizes something horrifying..."I'm getting an old lady neck."

Next frame: Dave, brushing his teeth and looking in the mirror, begins to chuckle and rummage around in the vanity drawer.

Third frame: Me, finished with teeth brushing and now extending and stretching my neck..."I'm too young for an old-lady neck."

Final frame: Dave, finished with his teeth brushing and now with tweezers in hand, "Do you want to know why I laughed? Because as you were saying you had an old-lady neck, I was noticing another gray hair and wondering where the tweezers were so I could pull it."


We both had quite a chuckle at our conversation and predicaments.

Dave's final comment? "Please don't put this on the blog!"

But really folks, how could I not? It's just too good. Maybe I should send it to the illustrator/creator of the Pickles comic strip.

Hope you enjoyed a laugh or two.

No comments: